Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TWD:BLACK & WHITE BANANA MUFFINS



I have to make this quick as I'm out of town in Los Angeles! This week's TWD recipe was chosen by Ashlee of A Year In The Kitchen. Rather than using a big loaf pan, I made muffins and 2 mini loaves. I found these awesome cinnamon chips at the Farmer's Market here and sprinkled them on top of the muffins. Let's call these cinna-banana-chocolate muffins! These were so good! Check out the TWD website for all the other great loaves! 







11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy looking muffins! Good idea.

Eleganza Strings/ The DeLadurantey Family said...

Cute cupcakes!

Rigby said...

Looks wonderful! I bet the cinnamon chips were delicious!

Engineer Baker said...

Mmm... cinnamon chips and muffins... great variation!

Pamela said...

That sounds very tasty! And cute, too.

Passionate Baker said...

aww, i love the little cupcake! soo cute!
your loaf looks great!!
great job!<3

Jayne said...

Oooh, the cinnamon chips sound like a great addition! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, this looks amazing! I've always wanted to try cinnamon chips.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow cinnamon chips?! That looks AWESOME!

Nickki said...

they look wonderful! I've never seen cinamon chips before, they sound yummy!

Nancy/n.o.e said...

The loaf is pretty and the cinnamon an interesting flavor to add!