Friday, April 4, 2008

ABOUT ME



I grew up in the kitchen observing my mother and grandmother do what they did best...bake! I began my baking journey while perfecting my grandmother's mandel bread at the age of 5! My mother went on to become a caterer/pastry chef to which I learned many of my skills. I'm still what you would call a novice with much to learn but I learn something new with every baking adventure I endure! This blog is an opportunity for me to share my success stories, failures, beloved recipes, likes, and dislikes with some life sprinkled in. I hope you enjoy yourselves while you're here!

On another note I live with my 2 Goldendoodle pups in Manhattan and often post about them! They are my roommates living in this crazy exciting city that surely doesn't ever sleep. Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how heavenly it must be in your house. Your baking just makes my heart melt.

tweed fox said...

i stumbled upon your blog looking for donut recipes. and Oh boy! i was not let down. keep baking, and i will keep reading!

Baking is my Zen...sweet nibbles for the soul said...

Beautiful blog! Great photos!

Carmen