Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Brownie Heaven


This post is somewhat redundant as it's the same recipe as this post, however with a little attitude. Instead of the chocolate shavings and curls that I used last time, I sprinkled with mini chocolate chips.  I chose to stay with the toffee bits and white chocolate mix ins because I love this combo, however, I added about 1 cup of Hershey's dark chocolate syrup to the batter. Wow, these were sooooooo good. The syrup made them super fudgy.  I also cut them into larger blocks and served them at my Yom Kippur break-fast last week. One of my co-workers loved these so much the last time I brought them in that he kindly asked if I'd make him a batch for his break-fast.  They were a huge hit at both locations! I'll post the recipe when I get a chance.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look so rich and delicious!

Anonymous said...

These look amaaazing, can't wait for the recipe to go up!

Emily Rose said...

these look unbelievable! I'd love to whip some up right now but I'm scared to try them out for fear that I might eat the whole pan myself! I guess I'll have to wait until I have a party to bring them to!

Bakerella said...

I'll take a whole box of these. Yummy!

Ariella said...

hi there, these brownies look so delicious! i have decided to try and make brownies for a friends birthday and these are my inspiration. i've got a question: do i put the mini chocolate chips before i bake the brownies or after? wont they melt??