Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blondie Bites


For my party last week, I wanted to make something brownie-ish but bite sized; because lets face it, good things come in small packages! I found this blondie recipe and made them in bite sized mini muffin tins.  Instead of the walnuts and dried cranberries/cherries, I substituted peanut butter chips and toffee bits for a sweeter taste. I did this by doubling the fix-ins (coconut, chocolate chips, pb chips, and toffee bits) for both the batter and the topping before being baked. These were bite-sized yummies that made it virtually impossible to create crumbs thus resulting in an easier cleanup after an apartment filled with 25+ people. I presented these in a big wicker basket with an array of cookies. 

If you're looking for something quick, easy, tasty, and of course, bite sized then go with these!

1 comment:

Emily Rose said...

yum! these look wonderful- I love bite sized treats!