Wednesday, December 24, 2008

OODLES OF HOLIDAY DESSERTS

Between all the baking and holiday obligations over the last few weeks I've been unable to keep up with the posts/blogging. Therefore I'm just going to post pictures of all the baking I've been doing lately with their respective recipes--click on the title of each for the recipe. Everything was delicious. Happy Holidays!!

First up.....
For the actual cookie dough and the crust I used this recipe
(Baked in a 6inch round pan)
(The best muffins I've ever had)

4 comments:

The Food Librarian said...

Wow! You have been baking up a storm!!! Happy Holidays to you!

Anonymous said...

I feel like an underachiever.:(

These treats look SO yummy!

Anonymous said...

The Pecan Pie was the Bomb-Digitty...

Jacque said...

Oh my! They all look fantastic! That kissable tart looks so fun... and like it took forever.