Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MINI COOKIE DOUGH CHEESECAKES REVISITED

THESE.

WERE.

AMAZING.

*****UPDATE*****
I've gotten a ton of requests for this recipe. I didn't realize what a hit these would be! Anyway, I'm here to please so this is what you'll need:

When making my cheesecakes I've developed a recipe that comes from a bunch of other recipes (a.k.a. too difficult to keep track). Therefore, for these cheesecakes, use your most beloved cheesecake/crust combination recipe and add the egg less cookie dough (recipe below) to it before baking. You can top it off with anything. In my case, I used my favorite chocolate ganache recipe. Also, make sure you bake these in a mini cheesecake pan with removable bottoms! Wallah! Enjoy.

  • EGG LESS COOKIE DOUGH RECIPE:
  • 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
  • 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
  • 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup semisweet chocolate chip
  • Using an electric mixer , mix butter, brown sugar, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract at medium speed until smooth. Decrease mixer speed to low and add flour. Mix just until incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips. Set aside.

8 comments:

Cali Cakes said...

Umm...those look AMAZING. I want one!

Stephanie said...

Yes they were!

vibi said...

Oh! Yes... I'll say like you AMAZING!
I feel like breaking through to the other side! LOL LOL LOL ...but for now I'll sooth myslef, by linking my screen! LOL

Courtney said...

Can you post the recipe for these? They look AMAZING!!!

Unknown said...

very exciting and they look delicious!

Anonymous said...

They look great!

Anushka said...

Wowww. I want some soooo badly! :D Great job!

Teanna said...

Totally... TOTALLY making this. I have to make a cheesecake this weekend and this is perfect! :)