Saturday, August 1, 2009

KING ARTHUR'S CHOCO-NILLA CAKE

I mentioned in the previous post that I made a 6 inch 4 layer birthday cake with the leftover batter from the Half Baked cuppies. Well, here it is. I've been a King Arthur fan since I've been baking; for both ingredients and recipes. This cake is absolutely delicious. The chocolate cake is fudgy and moist while the vanilla cake adds a firmer more textured cake. Together they make the best of both worlds with the most delicious fudge frosted filling sandwiched in between. I will most definitely be referencing back to this cake for my go-to birthday cakes.
The recipe can be found in the below post or just click here.

5 comments:

The Food Librarian said...

This is crazy super beautiful!!

cookies and cups said...

That looks amazing! I bet it was delicious!

Monica H said...

This cake and the cupcakes look wonderful and totally delicious!

"E" Street said...

How fun is this?!?!?!?! This looks like a great cake and combines all that is good - are those rainbow sprinkles on top?

Mini Baker said...

YUMMM!!! I just bookmarked this, and definitely will be baking it tonight!
BRAVO!c