Thursday, June 19, 2008

HELP!

HELP!
I woke up on a cupcake tear! Help! I haven't made cupcakes in super long (with an exception to the post below--and really, those didn't count because I was tired and used a box mix! shhhh!) and I'm officially on a cupcake-kick! I want to attack the creative world of cupcake baking so I've posted a little poll (glance to the right) and need everyone's help! Vote and add some comments to this post if you have any other suggestions! My cupcake baking power lies in your hands. Ready.Set.Go!

Oh, and the picture above is of my cutie boy Marley. He just turned 1 years old! My puppies Boomer and Bentley literally grow by the minute and are so big at 4 months! I'll revisit the original post of them when they were babies and post some updated pictures..stay tuned!

No comments: