Wednesday, June 25, 2008

CUPCAKES TAKE THE CAKE!

CHECK IT OUT!!
If ya'll (in my finest NY accent) haven't read and or seen the blog, Cupcakes Take The Cake, please do so immediately!!! Anything and everything you want to know about bakeries, cupcakes, desserts, confections, etc etc is broadcasted on this site.   I've always been interested in baking since I was very young but Cupcakes Take The Cake really inspired me and opened me up to a world of food blogging that I never new existed.  A day doesn't go by where I don't check their site and they are by far my most favorite blog. Today I felt like a local celebrity when I checked their homepage and there was a write-up about my blog! I almost fell off my chair from excitement! Life In A Peanut Shell got a shout-out, woo hoo!!! Thank you so much Rachel, Allison, and Nichelle! Check out the article here!

My cousin, Jon Friedman, is a comedian/writer/producer/t-shirt maker in the NY area and was interviewed by Cupcakes Take The Cake back in 2005. If you need some laughs, check out the interview here

No comments: