Thursday, May 13, 2010

MINI CUPCAKE ASSORTMENT

Photobucket
Hi! Featured here are my mini cupcakes that I sell. Flavors include nutella, vanilla coconut, chocolate coconut, wedding cake, red velvet, peanut butter Oreo, vanilla almond, cinnamon, and original (chocolate cupcake with vanilla buttercream and chocolate shavings). Flavors not shown include birthday cake, peanut butter & jelly, and carrot cake.
Photobucket
All of the above and pictured flavors come in regular and jumbo sizes as well. Now that I've started my business I'd like to give all my readers some insight as to what I'm selling! In addition to cupcakes, I have other fantastic unique desserts to order. My business website, as mentioned earlier, is under construction and will be up and working soon!
Photobucket
For the time being, if you would like to place an order, please email me for further details. I'm located in Manhattan and deliver locally. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Shelayna said...

So pretty! I Love cupcakes :)

shelblogs.blogspot.com