Monday, May 3, 2010

ALL-IN-ONE COOKIE BITES

Photobucket
Hi y'all. Let me ask you something. Have you ever showed up to a bakery craving cookies but didn't know which kind to get? There are endless appetite pleasing opportunities in the world of cookies. We've got sugar, chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, peanut butter, ginger snaps, black & whites, chocolate chocolate chip, cowboy, kitchen sink, plus hundreds of others.
Photobucket
These all-in-one cookie bites feature my four favorite kinds of cookies united as one. From the bottom layer up we have sugar, chocolate chocolate chip, peanut butter, and lastly chocolate chip. The top chocolate chip layer bakes crunchy while the inside is soft creating the most divine flavor and texture combination.
Photobucket
These cookie bites have officially solved my "over-buying because I don't know which flavor to get" syndrome at the local bake shoppe. Woot. Woot.

On another note, I'm getting some angry emails/comments from my lovely readers about my lack of recipe postings. Readers, you must understand that my blog has changed over the last year because I opened my own bakery business. Therefore, I can no longer post my sacred recipes to the world because, well, that would be silly. I will, however, post recipes I use that are not mine; however few those may be. So, please understand that I'm not displeasing you on purpose! I will continue to post drool-worthy pictures as well as my commentary so feel free to come along for the ride :)

No comments: