Monday, April 19, 2010

CHOCOLATE OREO CUPCAKES

Photobucket
It has been slightly over 2 months since I've posted last. If that's not an indication of how busy I am then I'm not quite sure what is. I'm back to my old stomping grounds after spending the winter living in Tennessee and have been so incredibly busy igniting my new bakery business.
Photobucket
My bakery is called Balaboosta's Bakery and the website is currently under construction at www.balaboostasbakery.com. Please check back soon for updates! In the meantime, a very dear friend of mine turned 30 this weekend and I showed up with an abundance of mini and regular sized chocolate Oreo cupcakes. The mini's were beyond adorable and literally tasted like bite sized bursts of vanilla cream with a not-to-overwhelming chocolaty flavor.
Photobucket
I would have preferred to border the cupcakes in all chocolate sprinkles but unfortunately I was out so I went with the colored which added some nice flair. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Tia said...

the colored sprinkles look great! i like the 'army of cupcakes' picture where they're all lined up ready to attack! lol.

Suzanne Lowell said...

welcome back!

I BLEED PINK said...

Those cupcakes look so yummy!!! Good luck with the baking business!!