Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TWD:WORLD PEACE COOKIES


Lets just say that I've had the desire to make these cookies for over a year now. You can imagine my excitement when Jessica of Cook Book Habit chose them as this weeks TWD selection. Can we say yum.These cookies were soooooo awesome. Crunchy, chocolaty, and crispy with an overwhelming, yet delicious, taste of chocolate bound by mini chocolate chips. These cookies were a cinch to whip up and baked beautifully. I have the entire bag in my freezer for frequent snack breaks! The next time I make these-and yes, there will be a next time-I'm going to substitute the mini chocolate chips for toffee bits. Mmmm.

Check out Jessica's blog for the recipe!


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Toffee bits...yes! I want to try that, and peanut butter chips, and just have an all-day WPC bake-a-thon. Nice job!

chocolatechic said...

Toffee bits........how fabulous!

Anonymous said...

These cookies really are amazing!!! Your photos are gorgeous! I want to eat all of your cookies!

LyB said...

Toffee bits, that is such a great idea. I have to try that too. Your cookies look fabulous. :)

Susan @ SGCC said...

Oooh! Toffee bits sound wonderful! Guess I'll have to make these again soon! ;)

Engineer Baker said...

Yours look awesome, and toffee bits sound like a wonderful idea!

Emily Rose said...

toffee bits sound awesome! I have yet to find anyone who didn't love making and eating these- what a great recipe!

Megan said...

With a rave review like that, I guess you will be making these again!

Shari said...

Toffee bits - brilliant!

Anonymous said...

These would be so good with toffee bits! Your cookies look great!

Anonymous said...

Your WP cookies look great. The toffee bits sound yummy!

Jaime said...

your cookies look great and next time i am stealing your idea to add toffee!

The Food Librarian said...

What a great idea to add toffee bits - that sounds like a great idea. Your cookies look great.

Di said...

Nice job on the cookies. I can think of all sorts of good things to add to these. =)