Wednesday, September 2, 2009


These cutie blue cuppies were made for one of my clients and, as you can see, were meant for a baby shower. I went with simple golden yellow mini cakes topped with a vanilla swiss meringue buttercream, blue and white non pareils, and a sugared blue rattle. I filled each cupcake with a dollop of homemade cookie dough which I froze the night before so they'd bake gooey and delicious.
These were the perfect favor for a baby shower; simple yet elegant and most importantly, tasty! If you would like to order special occasion cupcakes, feel free to email me!


"E" Street said...

Nicely done! The cookie dough sounds like a yummy addition and the blue and white non pareils are a nice touch for celebrating the new (I'm guessing) son's arrival!

Mai said...

I love the design of the tip. Which tip did you use to frost the cupckaes?

Melissa said...

i used a large (alteco) swirled closed star tip!