Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BABY SHOWER CUPCAKES

These cutie blue cuppies were made for one of my clients and, as you can see, were meant for a baby shower. I went with simple golden yellow mini cakes topped with a vanilla swiss meringue buttercream, blue and white non pareils, and a sugared blue rattle. I filled each cupcake with a dollop of homemade cookie dough which I froze the night before so they'd bake gooey and delicious.
These were the perfect favor for a baby shower; simple yet elegant and most importantly, tasty! If you would like to order special occasion cupcakes, feel free to email me!

3 comments:

"E" Street said...

Nicely done! The cookie dough sounds like a yummy addition and the blue and white non pareils are a nice touch for celebrating the new (I'm guessing) son's arrival!

Mai said...

Hi
I love the design of the tip. Which tip did you use to frost the cupckaes?

Melissa said...

i used a large (alteco) swirled closed star tip!