Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TWD:TARTEST LEMON TART

Well folks, here it is. My most favorite TWD recipe to date; tartest lemon tart.  I made this a few weeks ago as I have been out of town and wanted to keep pace with this lovely Tuesday's With Dorie group which I've been a member of for over a year!  The fact that I couldn't post about this earlier has been killing me!  I'm dying to gush! So here it goes. 

It's lemony, tart, buttery, crumbly, gooey, and sweet. I topped it off with a marshmallow meringue that was then browned with a blow torch for the perfect touch. I've always been a fan of anything lemon related because of the refreshment factor.  I love a lemon tart tasting treat..ahhhh, nothing beats it.  This should be illegal..it's that good.  I have no more words to describe this slice of lemon heaven; only that I send many many thanks to Babette of Babette Feasts (where you can find the recipe) for choosing this week's recipe and that I can hardly wait to make it again...and again..and, ugh, well.. you get the point.  I'll shut up now and let my pictures do the talking...kapeesh?





21 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You did a beautiful job. It just screams, "EAT ME!"

cookies and cups said...

That looks beautiful and delicious!

Amanda said...

How cool that you did the blow torch!!

Mine bubbled over like a volcano, but it turned out fine after some doctoring :) A little bitter, but I don't think my lemons were of the best quality. DELICIOUS dough!

vibi said...

Every week you impress me more and more with those amazing pictures of yours... these have to be the best I've seen so far! Oh! and yeah... of course... what a tart!

Cynthia said...

Your tart was stunning. Loved the piped and torched topping.

Kara said...

Wow!!! Your tart looks amazing. I'm drooling just looking at the photos. Well done you!

Teanna said...

Those pictures are doing some serious talking to me! Marshmallow meringue! AMAZING! How absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that marshmallow meringue on top is calling my name! What a gorgeous tart you've created.

Monica H said...

If you did this with a chocolate filling, you'd have a smore pie. How good would that be?

Your tart looks wonderful!

Snooky doodle said...

this looks so nice and the photos are amzing. I bet it tasted awesome too :)

Anonymous said...

Your meringue is amazing!

Isabelle Lambert said...

c'est superbement présenté Mélissa !
tes photos sont hyper gourmandes, on mangerait presque l'écran :)

Megan said...

Clearly you enjoyed this dessert - I wish I could say the same about mine!

Jules Someone said...

Oh my gosh! That's just gorgeous. So glad it was enjoyed!

weight loss pills said...

wow, great i want to eat this.....

Unknown said...

Wow, your photos are seriously gorgeous! I love that you made a marshmallow meringue and torched it. My tart was really bitter but everyone has been raving about this recipe so I think I'm going to try again.

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Looks wonderful! That marshmallow topping was brillant!
~ingrid

Mama Bee Simple said...

waw, that looks amazing, the quality of the photos also work the tart :)

hope to hear from you,
Monika ♥

Kevin Castañeda said...

Looks delicious.

TeaLady said...

Absolutely lovely tart. You did a wonderful job.

Best Weight loss pills said...

that was some sort of good solution - there are some other good solutions available into the market but this sems

to be the best so far.. .





Quite a week, indeed.-Health Care